We offer a wide range of adventures and special interest Oman holidays / tours and make every arrangement for you; simply tell Sonia Shaw what you would like from your Oman holiday and Shaw Travel will create your unique holiday itinerary.
Sonia Shaw’s love affair with the beautiful Sultanate of Oman began over 30 years ago and her knowledge of the people and culture inspires the tailor made Muscat holidays and Oman tours offered by Shaw Travel.
One of only two Sultanates in the World, Oman has stunning natural landscapes, ranging from the rugged Hajar Mountains to spectacular canyons, deserts and long stretches of uninhabited coastline.
The Omani people are proud to share their customs and traditions and they welcome the discerning traveller to their beautiful country.
- Experience the vibrant capital city of Muscat or explore Oman’s stunning interior
- Enjoy long stretches of perfect, uninhabited coastline
- Play the golf courses in Muscat or dive off the coast & see exotic marine life
- Visit the Green Sea Turtle sanctuary at Ras al Haad
- Cruise the Musandam Peninsula or take a private tour of the Jebel Akhdar and Hajar Mountains
There is so much to see in Oman, visit the solitary beaches, tour expansive mountain ranges, awesome deserts, traditional Omani villages and desert encampments, exciting camel races, unspoiled oases and majestic mosques.
Visit the capital city, Muscat with its ancient harbour, discovered by the Portuguese in the 16th century; you may even spot dolphins off the coast. Take in the scenic Jebel Akhdar plateau, unspoilt mountain villages and the fragrant, terraced fruit orchards.
- Visit the Wahiba Sands; drive across the dunes in a 4×4
- Wander through traditional frankincense markets and gold souqs
- Trek with a guide in the Jebel Akhdar Mountains and stay at The View camp
- Visit Bahla Fort and Jabrin Castle in the North of Oman
- Charter a boat and explore the Oman coastline with or without a skipper.
Shaw Travel has an established network of exquisite resorts, hotels and facilities, and Sonia Shaw combines her deep love for, and knowledge of Oman with a personal, flexible approach to creating and delivering your unique holiday itinerary.
Tell Sonia Shaw what you are looking for and Shaw Travel will create your tailor-made Muscat holiday and Oman tour itinerary.
Shaw Travel has an established link with a first class yacht and powerboat hire company; ideal for sailing the seas of Oman. For more information, please click here.
We also have links with 2 excellent golf clubs in Muscat; with courses for amateur golfers and professionals alike. To find out more, click here.
And for divers, there are several diving hot-spots; we highly recommend a PADI Dive Centre – details can be found by clicking here.